According to Wikipedia; Selling is offering to exchange an item of value for a different item. The original item of value being offered may be either tangible or intangible.
- No one is born a salesman, some are just privileged to learn sales by what they went through while growing up.
- It's never too late to learn how to sell what you have. Remember that "everyone lives by selling something"
- You have once heard that: you can't sell what you are not passionate about. Not so true...Lack of passion depicts you need learn the "art" and "act" of selling that thing.
- The "art" of selling is the act of accepting a greater value for a product or service you are offering.
- The "act" of selling is the art of making someone believe you are accepting a lower value for a product or service you are offering.
- You have once heard that: the hardest part of a business is the "starting" part. No way! Selling is the hardest part!
- Any lazy man can start a business. It takes more than a determined man to continue a business despite slow sales.
- The day you know the secret of selling is the day you break-free from poverty.